I consider myself extremely blessed to have true friends in my life. Friends that have been there through thick and thin with you. Yes, there are many time that we have gasped for breath as we laugh so hard it hurts, but then we have also been through the valleys of life together too.
I had the opportunity to visit one of those friends this week while down in Southern California. She passed along some wonderful advice that she received from her lovely Mom and I thought I would pass it along to you….
“Moments in Life”
1. There are moments in life when you miss someone
so much that you just want to pick them from your
dreams and hug them for real! So cherish them while
they are with you.
2. When the door of happiness closes, another opens;
but often times we look so long at the closed door that
we don’t see the one, which has been opened for us.
3. Don’t go for looks; they can deceive. Don’t go
for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who
makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make
a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your
4. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to
go; be what you want to be, because you have only one
life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
5. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep
you human and enough hope to make you happy.
6. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the
best of everything; they just make the most of everything
that comes along their way.
7. The brightest future will always be based on a
forgotten past; you can’t go forward in life until you
let go of your past failures and heartaches.
8. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. So live your life so at the end,
you’re the one who is smiling and everyone around you
9. Don’t count the years-count the memories…….Life
is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but
by the moments that take our breath away! Amen.
Now go, take on the day!